Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Birthday-

Happy Tuesday, I hope where ever you are that you are staying warm, it is really cold here in Ohio. We woke up to 6 degrees here. I am ready for it to warm up some. I am taking advantage of the cold and staying inside and working in my office making lots of cards samples and working on my project life album. 

Today I have a birthday card that I made for a Friend who has a birthday coming up and he will be 52, so I made this card special for him. 
 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Basic Black4x 5 1/4 
Whisper White  is 3 3/4  x 5- stamp Mint Macaron with Gorgeous Grunge in middle of White piece
Scrap Basic Black- Cut a banner using the Banner from the Large Number Framelits Dies
Stamp the Number ( for me I stamped 52) Then cut out using the Large Number Framelits.  
Whisper White and Mint Macaron Scraps to stamp the balloons and then punch with matching punch, Also stamp Happy Birthday and cut around to make Happy Birthday.


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...