Monday, January 18, 2016

Balloon Celebration

Happy Monday,Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a nice quiet weekend at home with my boys, then Sunday I went to a 31 party at my sisters house and had a nice time with my family. Today I have for you a Birthday card using the new Balloon Celebrations Bundle and the DSP on this card is from the Sale-A-Brations Wildflower Fields dsp.


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Blackberry Bliss 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4 Wildflower Fields Dsp 
2x4 1/4 Whisper White Punched with the ornate tag topper.
Scrap Whisper White  to stamp  balloon in blackberry bliss and hello honey and punch with matching punches.
1x3 1/2  Whisper white flagged with paper snips and stamp Happy Birthday. 



Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...