Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Thank you - Grateful bunch

Hi, Happy Wednesday. Today I am at home working in my office staying home because it is cold here in Ohio. In fact it has started snowing we are under a winter weather advisory, they are calling for 1-2 inches of snow. So great day to stay home and play with all my goodies.


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Melon Mambo 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4 x 5, It's my party dsp
whisper white- use the Deco Labels 2nd smallest to cut label, then stamp Thank you using melon mambo ink.
Crumb cake- 1/2 x 3 1/2  (feed in and punch with small banner)
Crushed curry - 1/2 3 (feed in and punch with small banner)
Mint macaron -  1/2 x 2 1/2  (feed in and punch with small banner)  
Scrap Melon Mambo- Stamp the flowers from grateful bunch and punch with matching punch.
  


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...