Monday, October 26, 2015

Wonderland- All is Calm, all is bright



Happy Monday, Today I have a beautiful Christmas card made using the Wonderland stamp set. I love this simple yet beautiful card. This would be a great card that you could reproduce and make alot of cards fast and simple.

card base: Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 
1st layer: Cherry  Cobbler 4 x 5 1/4 
2nd layer: Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 
dsp 2 x 5 
stamped Image Whisper white  2 1/4 x 4 1/2
saying piece: Whisper White 1 x 3 3/4  

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...