Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wonderland- Silent Night


Today  I am sharing card number 3 made using the Wonderful stamp set. I am trying to share a few  quick and cute cards that would be easy to make a bunch of, and still make them fast and beautiful. 


card base: Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 
1st layer: Mossy Meadow  4 x 5 1/4 
2nd layer: Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 
dsp 1 1/2 x 3 3/4 
stamped Image Whisper white  2 1/2 x 4 1/4
saying piece: Whisper White 3/4 x 2 3/4  

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...