Monday, October 26, 2015

Thankful forest Friends day 2




Happy Monday, I am back with another card made using the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set. I love the animals this ear is so cute.

For this card
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Mossy Meadow 4x 5 1/4 
 Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 3 
Rich Razzleberry cut large deco label
Whisper white cut second large deco label, stamp thankful for you in mossy meadow ink. Then stamp the bear in soft suede on the left then without reining stamp bear on right.

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...