Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Vintage leaves_ Grateful for you


Today I have for you a beautiful fall card using the vintage leaves stamp set, I used it to make this grateful for you card. 
Card base 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 
1st layer 4 x 5 1/4 early Espresso
2nd layer 3 3/4 x 5 Pumpkin Pie, I ran it through using the woodlands 6x6 embossing folder
3rd layer 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 Early Espresso 
4th layer 3 1/4 x 4 whisper white  this is the piece I stamped with the vintage leaves
scrap early espresso punch the 2 inch circle
scrap white Whisper White punch with 1 3/8 circle punch and stamped my greeting. 

 



Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...