Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Papillion Potpourri

Welcome back, Today I have this beautiful card to share with you. I made it using the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and the Trust God saying stamp set. My sister asked me to make her a few cards for her to seen the her daughter who is going to an out of state college. 
For this card...
Card base - Whisper white 4 1 / 4 x 11 scored at 5 1 / 2 
1st layer is BlackBerry Bliss 4 x 5 1 / 4 
Dsp is 3x4 it's a retired piece from moonlight dsp pack.
I then stamped butterflies and saying in blackberry bliss ink and the punched them out.




Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...