Monday, October 5, 2015

Acorny thank you


Today I am sharing with you this beautiful thankful card. I made these for my September thank you cards. So everyone who ordered from me in September will receive one of these. There are a few steps to this card but so worth it. 
Card base is Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
1st layer is Rich Razzle berry 4 x 5 1/4 embossed with the woodland 6x6 embossing folder
DSP is a 3x3 square
2nd deco label framelit cut from soft suede
2 1/2 inch circle punched from old olive
1 3/4 x 3 whisper white
Then scrap white to stamp the acorn. For the acorn I stamped the top in rich razzle berry then punched it out. The then stamped the bottom of the acorn in soft suede onto the punch piece. 


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...