Friday, October 23, 2015

Thankful Forest Friends-Truly thankful



Happy Friday, I am so happy that it is Friday, bring on the weekend.
Today I  have another card for you using the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set. I am so enjoying making these cards and love these cute animals.
For this card .....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Tangelo Twist  4x 5 1/4 
 Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4   (into the woods dsp)
Tag - Crumb cake 2x4 1/4 punched with the ornate tag topper punch 
Scrap whisper white to stamp the animals on and the cut them out. 

 Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...