Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thankful Forest Friends -Give Thanks



Hello and welcome back,  today I have a simple Give Thanks card to share. I have am trying to get ahead of the game on my thanksgiving cards. 

Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer-  Tangelo Twist 4x 5 1/4  embossed with chevron embossing folder.
Soft suede 1 1/4 x 3 1/2 flagged on both ends
Dsp 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
Whisper white 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 stamp on this piece

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...