Thursday, October 8, 2015

Butterfly basics-Hello

Today I have for you a simple but cute card using the butterflies thinlits.  I need some simple cards that are easy to jot a little bit to someone just to say hello and catch up. 
Card Base is whisper white 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
1st layer is Sahara sand 4x 51/4 embossed with the large polka dots embossing folder.
Then I used a tea lace doilies and a project life grid card. I cut the butterfly out of mint macaron and I used washi punch to punch out the hello.


Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store



Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...