Thursday, October 15, 2015

Forest Friends- Thankful for you


 Today is Thursday and I am meeting with my stamp club girls for our monthly meeting. The theme this month is Fall/Thanksgiving. Here is a card that I created for the girls to make tonight. 
Interested in Joining a stamp club call me or email me and for more information.
For this card....
card base is whisper white 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 
1st layer is soft suede 4 x 5 1/4 run through the big shot with woodland embossing folder
scrap whisper white use the second from largest from lots of label framelits. 


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...