Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Christmas tags

Today I have a set of three tags for you, these tags are made using the peaceful pines bundle. I love how they turned out and will be making for Christmas gifts.
This tag uses a 2 x 41/4 piece of crumb cake punched with the ornate tag topper punch. I then cut one tree framelit out of Old Olive and I stamped one in old olive and then cut it out.
 This tag uses a 2 x 41/4 piece of Old Olive punched with the ornate tag topper punch. added a 2 x 1 inche piece of dsp and I stamped and cut out a Tree using old olive in and the matching framelit
This tag uses a 2 x 41/4 piece of Whisper White  punched with the ornate tag topper punch. added a 2 x 1 inch piece of dsp and I stamped and cut out a Tree using old olive in and the matching framelit
 

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...