Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Scenes



 Happy Friday, I am so happy that today is Friday it has been a very long week. Last
night was stamp club with my stamp club girls and this is the second card that I made for the girls to make. I have seen cards made online and knew i wanted to recreate it. 

For this card I ......
Card base Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
1st layer Pumpkin Pie 4 x 5 1/4
2nd layer Crumb Cake 3 3/4 x 5 and I stamped with Early Espresso ink the hardwood stamp 
scrap white cut the maple leaf out. 

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...