Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Peaceful Pines- Tis the Season

Today I am sharing with you another set of 4 cards. These are made using peaceful pines bundle. I use the same dsp as I used yesterday card set. I love how these turned out.  Quick and cute and easy to reproduce

Here is a close up of the card.

For this card....
Card base -Whisper White  4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 12 
1st layer Real Red 4 x 5 1/4 
dsp is 2 x 5 1/4
tag is 2 x 4 1/4 Whisper White
Scrap whisper white to stamp the tree and these use framelits to cut out.


Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...