Friday, October 9, 2015

Sheltering tree


Yeah!!! it is Friday and I am so happy it has been a very long week. Today I am sharing a a Merry Wishes Christmas card with you. For this card I used a couple stamp sets. I used the Sheltering Tree stamp set and the Snow Place stamp set.

cards base  51/2 x 81/2 Scored at 41/4 
1st layer is Marina Mist 4 x 51/4 
2nd layer is Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 this s the piece I did all the stamping on.



Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...