Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Watercolor Thank you

Happy Wednesday, hard to believe it's hump day already. So I was in my office and decided to work on my August Thank you cards for all my customer who order off me in August. 

So this is the card that I made I used basic black tip top taupe and go wild dsp. I also created the tag using Watercolor thank you. To finish it off I used the petite petals stamp set and matching punch. 


So, while making the first card as my sample to see if I was going to like it, I realizes that I needed to change my color palette as I did not realize that I was low on basic black cardstock and I didn't want to wait for me to order so I changed them to the above card.

So, here is all my supplies that I prepped everything of all the cards.
When making my Thank you cards I always prep everything and then mass produce them. 

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...