Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sprinkles of life fun fold card

Today, I have another fun fold card to share with you.  For this card I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and coordinating punch.



This is the card closed. I love this card alot.


This is the card opened up. This is a great card and not hard to make at all. For this card I used a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. I scored it at 5 1/2 then I scored it at 2 3/4. Foled on score lines but the front of card should look like a Z.
I cut the front piece of dsp at 2 1/2 x 4.
 Then I took my deco label framelits and cut the second smallest cut it in cucumber crush.  Cut the smallest in whisper white. I stamped the happy birthday to you in watermelon wonder to the far right. I attached the deco label to front of card. Only put snail on half the back of deco labels because only half will be attached. I then stamped the ice cream cone and hand cut it, the scoops of ice cream I stamped and punched them attaching to half of the deco label framelits.  
For the inside I took a piece of whisper white 4 x 5 1/4 attached to base using snail. I attached a 1 x 4 piece of cherry on top dsp. I  stamped the Sprinkles down the right side and stamped greeting in middle.
I hope you enjoyed this fun fold card, if you have questions leave me a comment or send me a email. 

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...