Thursday, August 20, 2015

You're in my thoughts- Flower Shop


Welcome back, today I have for you a simple you'really in my thoughts card. This card is a very simple card and you can change the colors and make lots of different colors. 

Card base Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
1st layer Daffodil Delight 4 x 5 1/4 
2nd layer Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5
 Then I took the B block inked it up in Daffodil delight ink and stamped it three times at the top of the card. I then took black stazon
And stamped the Flower shop Flower over the daffodil delight yellow block. I then stamped the greeting and then using snail and attached all the layers and then attached to card base. 





Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store




Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...