Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pretty Petals cards

Welcome back, I have alot of cards for you. Today I am sharing  all the cards I made using the pretty petals designer series paper and the card i made a whole back. I enjoyed making all these cards so easy and quick.


This set of cards I used the mint macaron for the 1st layer.
This set had old olive as the 1st layer.
This set has 2 basic black and 2 using pacific point.


These cards I used calypso coral as the 1st layer

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...