Friday, July 31, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin and extra


Welcome back and Happy Monday, today I have a special for you. 


My paper pumpkin is running a special right now that if you are a new customer and sign up you can get 1/2 off your first two months. I have heard from some lady's we went to convention last week that they seen sneak peaks of the next two month skits and they say they are awesome. 


Here are my cards I made from the July paper pumpkin. Everything comes in kit except snail adhesive.  When you get your first kit it comes with a clear block the you will use for all your future kits. 
Also once you are a subscriber you can then purchase refill kits if and when   they are available. I love the stamps that come in these kits. But must say this coffee cup one is my favorite. 



So I love the stamp set so much I decided to keep it out and make another card using other supplies. So here is the first card I made. I used our Christmas paper and matching mossy meadow paper and ribbon.

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...