Monday, July 13, 2015

Wilderness awaits


Today I have a set of manly birthday cards that I made using the new wilderness awaits Stamp set. I love the dog image of this stamp set as it reminds me of the hubby. He loves his dogs and they are not just a hobby for him stop show does. He truly loves his dogs and putting them in the shows and the  competitive part he truly enjoys.

Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorro




Here is the whole set of cards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...