Sunday, July 12, 2015

Project life cards


In January I went to a weekend trip to Walt Disney in Florida. I had a  an amazing time and took a lot of pictures. Then in April my son went with the marching band to Disney. So I have lots of pictures to scrapbook. I ordered pictures from snapfish this week for my 2015 album, January-June I ordered 1057 pictures. I am excited to start my 2015 album.  So to make this cards I pulled out my mickey and friend cricut cartridge and made these cards. 

Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...