Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Moon lake day 2

Day Two of using the moon lake stamp set, I am loving this stamp set makes great guy cards. I borrowed this set from a friend so I could feature it on my blog, but I have now decided I need to have it.
Sorry for the short post. today is D- Day. My son is getting on a bus with the marching band and headed to Florida for 6 days. I know he will be fine but since I am very attached I also know I will miss him a lot.


Quick Reminder, Stampin' UP! is having FREE Shipping this week April 6th thru April 10th.

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...