Monday, April 6, 2015

Moon lake day 1

 Sorry for the late post today, I have been trying to get my son packed for his Disney Trip. He leaves tomorrow to go to Disney with the Marching band. He will March on Friday at Disney.
So this week I will be featuring the moon lake stamp set. this is found in the Occasions catalog on page 21 and it is 18.95 in clear mount.
I had a request for e to feature this stamp set so. Here is card number one.
the score lines above the Happy Birthday is made using the Stamping trimmer.

Quick Reminder, Stampin' UP! is having FREE Shipping this week April 6th thru April 10th.




Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...