Friday, March 20, 2015

For peeps sake day 5


Friday is finally here, I so look forward to the weekend we usually end up running to dog shows on Friday night and Saturday night. Then this Sunday we are going into full planning mode. My Niece and my son are both graduating this year and they want to have a party together so have our first planning meeting this Sunday to get some major planning done.
Today is day 5 of using the For Peeps Sake stamp set. I hope you have enjoyed this stamp set.


Products I used are .......

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roberta,
    How about a series of cards with the Moon Lake stamp set if you have it. Another one I like is Memorable Moments. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole, thank you I don't own moon lake yet but will see if I can borrow it. I will also add memorable momentso to my list of to dos.
      Thanks for commenting

      Delete

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...