Monday, February 2, 2015

Stmapin up's Salebrations Big Day -Day 1


This week I will be sharing cards using the Big Day Stamp set. I love the stamp set as you may have guessed I make a lot of Birthday cards. This is awesome stamp set and it is FREE with a 50.00 order.

I  plan on giving these set of 5 cards away to some lucky person. Leave a comment on one of the blog post this week and I will select someone to received this set of 5 cards.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...