Monday, January 12, 2015

My disney trip

Well I Flew to Florida on Friday with my best friend for a educational disney trip.
This was my first time flying and it was nice. I didn't care to look out as I have a HUGE fear of heights. I also did not care for the landing but everything else was good.
We landed had some time to kill at the airport we got something to eat and went outside to sit and enjoy the sites.
Later we went to lunch at Wet n wilds water park and looked around there. After  lunch we checked out a hotel option for groups and then to universal studios.
I have acute bronchitis so was very sick the whole trip.
Day two we seen the hotel our band will be staying at when they go in April. Then we went to rainforest cafe for breakfast.
Then we went to Epcot and spent the whole day checking out the different parks.
That night we watched Disney Illumination which is awesome.
Day three we packed to come home checked out two more hotel options for schools then to Downtown dine where we had breakfast at planet hollywood. Then we enjoyed time to walk around at noon we headed to airport to catch our flight home.
I am happy to be home with my boys. I missed them alot while I was gone
picture on is ne on the plane ride home, picture to is our view at lunch wet n wild.
me in front of Rainforest cafe
Disney Illumination 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...