Sunday, January 11, 2015

Crazy about you




Hello again, I am headed home from Disney today. I am so excited that I got to go on this trip. 
I have a card for you using the Crazy about you stamp set 


Products I used are......
Stamps: Crazy about You
Ink: Black Stazon and Calypso Coral 
Paper: Coastal Cabana and Whisper White
Other:  Best Day ever DSP and Best day ever Ribbon pack, Angled tag topper punch, Flower Medallion punch. 

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...