Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bright and Beautiful Christmas card

Here is today's card using the Bright & Beautiful stamp set.
this is the first card I have made using this stamp set. But I plan on playing with it more. 




For this card I used a Whisper White card base of 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2.
I then cute a piece of Blackberry bliss at 4 x 5 1/4.
Next is the Whisper White layer 3 3/4 x 5. I used the blackberry bliss ink and stamped the Medium star and the saying. Then i used smokey Slate ink ans stamped the small star.
I then used snail and attached the 2 layers together and then added them to the card base.

                                                    Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Bright and Beautiful 
                         Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Smokey Slate
                         Paper:  Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White
                         Other:  Snail 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...