Thursday, November 6, 2014

Get you santa on take 2

Another card made using the get you Santa on. I seen this card on Pinterest too and knew I wanted to make it.




Products I used are....
                         Stamps:   Get your Santa on 
                         Ink:  Black Stazon 
                         Paper:  Crumb Cake and Whisper White
                         Other:  Big shot, Lucky stars embossing folder, Real Red Marker, Cherry Cobbler baker twine, Trim a tree dsp, chalk talk framelits. 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...