Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Get your santa on

Welcome back, I am loving this stamp set. there are so many great stamp sets in the holiday catalog. I was slow to order this one. But I finally decided after seeing lots of samples online that I had to have it.
I seen a card on Pinterest and decided to make one for myself.


              Products I used are....
                         Stamps:   Get your Santa on and Wondrous wreath
                         Ink:  Black Stazon and Real Red
                         Paper:  Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White
                         Other:  Big shot, Lucky stars embossing folder, Real Red Marker, Snowflake Punch( not stampin up) Basic Rhinestones 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...