Friday, November 7, 2014

Beauty of the seaon

Beauty of the Season, I knew when I seen this stamp set that I  had to have this stamp set, My Aunt loves Cardnials and i knew I wanted to make her Christmas card using this Stamp set. Once I got it I have used it for other themes other thank Christmas.



Products I used are....
                         Stamps:   Beauty of the Season
                         Ink:  Black Stazon and 
                         Paper:  Real Redand Whisper White
                         Other:  Big Shot, Real Red Marker,Crumb Cake Marker, Linen Thread

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...