Saturday, November 15, 2014

Four Feathers - Luvs 2 stamp group swap card

I am a part of the Luvs2stamp group as I am a part of Patty Bennett's Downline. 
The Luvs2stamp group meets today in California for our monthly meeting.
I signed up for the long Distance card swap and I had to make 45 of a card. I ended up make 53 of this card. 



                                                              Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Four Feathers
                         Ink:  Black Stazon, Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey
                         Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, and Whisper White
                         Other: Big Shot, Lovely Lacey Embossing Folder, Four Feather framelits.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...