Friday, November 14, 2014

Endless wishes -Christmas

Today, I have a Quick and Cute Christmas card for you. I love this stamp set its called Endless Wishes it is in the Holiday catalog. It is a great card to mass produce and/or use for a card class.





                                                              Products I used are....
                         Stamps:   Endless Wishes- Christmas 
                         Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and Smokey Slate
                         Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Smokey Slate and Whisper White
                         Other: Scalloped border punch, Snowflake punch (retired), Basic                                                        Rhinestones
I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...