Monday, November 17, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 22

First I want to say I am sorry for not having something for you yesterday. I had a very busy weekend. On Saturday I got together with my some of my stamp club girls and we made Christmas cards from 9am -5pm. Then I left went to a dog show with my family and then home to get some sleep. Sunday I got up and went back to my Friends house and we made Christmas tags from 9am-3pm. I had such a great weekend but on Friday night I twisted my left knee so I was in a lot of pain all weekend.
So now onto todays card. Its Monday so that means Another Creative Challenge Club Sketch, CCC22. 




The picture above is this weeks Sketch and if you wish to play along you can hop over too, Creative Challenge Club and play too. 


Products I used are......
Stamps: Endless Wishes - Birthday
Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Whisper White
Other: Moonlight dsp, Big Shot, Deco Label Framelits, Note Tag Punch, 3/8 Stictched Ribbon- Blackberry Bliss, White Bakers Twine.

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

Please stop back tomorrow for more inspiration.



1 comment:

  1. Great card Roberta! Thanks for always playing along with us. Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...