Thursday, November 13, 2014

Project life December Wonder


Well it looks like Winter is well on the way here in Ohio. They say we could get our first snow this weekend and it is super cold. I hate mornings and I hate super cold mornings even more.
Below I have a card for you as soon as I seen the snowflakes if the December Wonder stamp set, I knew that I would use them to make a background for a snowman card. I love how this card turned out.





                                                              Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Project life December Wonder
                         Ink:  Marina Mist
                         Paper: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
                         Other: 2 1/2 inch Circle , 2 inch Circle, 1 3/8 inch Circle, 1/2 circle, Snowflake punch (retired), Big Shot, Project life framelits. 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...