Friday, October 31, 2014

Festival of trees- Merry Christmas

Another Festival of Trees card


For this card I used a 4 1/4 x 11 card base. Then I used a 4 x 5/14 piece of whisper white as the card front. I took 2 pieces of the trim a tree dsp cut on piece at  1 1/2 inches x 4 1/2 another piece at  1 1/2 x 3 1/2. 
I used my Paper snips to flag the ends then attached them to the whisper white panel. I used scrap piece of garden green to punch the 2 3/8 scallop circle punch. I added a 2 inch circle punched out of Cherry cobbler and I layered them and added to card front.
Next I took a scrap piece of Whisper white and I stamped the Tree From Festival of tree stamp set in garden green. I then used the tree punch to punch out tree and I used Stampin Dimensional ans added it to the scallop circle layer.
 I too Merry Christmas from the good greetings stamp set and stamped it in bottom right corner in Cherry Cobbler. then last I added the card front to the Whisper white card base.


                                                         Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Festival of trees and Good Greetings
                         Ink: Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler
                         Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe 
                                        Garden Green and Whisper White
                         Other: Tree Punch, Trim a Tree Dsp Pack, Inch Circle punch, 
                                             2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Stampin                                                                Dimensional ans Snail 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more sample


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...