Saturday, November 8, 2014

Four Feathers - Let's Celebrate

I am got this set as it had matching framelits, I love the bundles.
I am always in need of Male birthday cards so I thought this would work of an upcoming birthday.





Products I used are....
                         Stamps:   Sumthin Sumthin and Four Feathers
                         Ink:  Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey
                         Paper:   Whisper White
                         Other:  Big Shot, Four Feather Framelits, Nuetral Buttons, Basic Black Bakers Twine, Moonlight dsp.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...