Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wondrous Wreath - Merry christmas

Today"s card is a quick and Cute Christmas card Made using the 
Wondrous Wreath Stamp set.




For this card I choose to do a white on white card. So the card base is Whisper White and the Card layer is Whisper White, this layer is 4 x 5 1/4.
I took this layer and I stamped on it. I took Pear Pizzaz and stamped the wreath leaves. I came back over with the second layer of leaves and stamped in Mossy Meadow, then I took cherry cobbler and stamped the berries. I also took scrap Whisper White and cherry cobbler ink and stamped the bow and I used the coordinating framelits and the big shot and I cut the bow out.  I took a 3/4 inch x 2 3/4 inch piece of whisper white and I stamped Merry Christmas in cherry cobbler.
 Next I added the stamped layer to the front of my card. I added the bow using snail to the top of the wreath. Then using stampin Dimensional I added the Merry Christmas Banner.


Products I used are......

Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath and Good Greetings
Ink:  Pear Pizzaz, Mossy Meadow. and Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White
Other: Big Shot,  wondrous wreath framelits, Snail, Stampin Dimentionals
I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...