Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Merry Christmas - Snowman Punchart

For today I have for you a very cute Snowman Punchart card. 
A Friend of mine see this card on Pinterest and sent it to me and I made a couple changes and made it my own.  I love how it turned out.





For this card I used Early Espresso paper cute at 4 x 5 1/4,  I ran it through the big shot using the Northern Flurry Embossing folder. 
Next I too whisper white card stock and punched 2- 1 3/8 circle punches and 1- 2 inch circle punch. I sponged around the circles with the early espresso ink.
 I then layered them with the 2 inch circle on the bottom. I took a piece of Lost lagoon Ribbon and wrapped it around to make the scarf. I used my Project life pen to make he mouth and I cut a small triangle of Tangelo Twist paper to make the nose. I added the snowman to the bottom right of the card. I also too a 3/4 in x 3 inch piece of whisper white I also sponged it with early espresso ink. I used the Merry Christmas from the good greetings stamp set. 


Products I used are......

Stamps:  Good Greetings
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso, Tangelo Twist  and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Lost Lagoon ribbon, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 2in circle punch, Project life Journaling pens.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...