Thursday, October 30, 2014

Festival of Trees- Merry Christmas

Welcome back, Today's card is made using Festival of Trees and Endless Wishes Christmas.





For this card I used a whisper White card base 4 1/4 x 11.
I then cute a piece of whisper white at 4 x 5  1/4.
I used the Soft Sky ink and the two larger snowflakes from the endless wishes- Christmas stamp set and I stamped snowflakes all over.
I then too a 2x5 piece of soft sky paper and stamped it with medium snowflake in Marina Mist ink. I added a 1 inch  piece of whisper white  that I have torn to the bottom of the soft sky piece. I took scrap piece of whisper white and I stamped the tree from festival of tree in soft sky ink. I came back and stamped the bulbs in smokey slate ink.
I then to scrap soft sky paper and stamped another tree from festival of trees in Smokey Slate ink. I used the tree punch and I punched both of them out. I attached the Whisper white on to the soft sky paper using snail and i tucked it under the snow piece.
I then used stampin dimensional and added the second tree. I attached the Soft Sky piece to the left side of the Whisper white panel that i has stamped snow flakes on and then attached that to the front of the card base. I then took Black stazon ink and stamped Merry Christmas from the endless wishes stamp set to the top of the soft sky piece to complete the card.


Products I used are......

Stamps:  Endless Wishes- Christmas and Wondrous Wreath
Ink:  Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Smokey Slate and Black Stazon
Paper: Soft Sky and Whisper White
Other: Tree Punch, Snail, Stampin Dimensional

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...