Friday, October 10, 2014

One sheet wonder- For all things


Today I have for you a one sheet wonder. I took a sheet of Whisper White card stock and I used the leave from the For all things stamp set and I stamp the leaves in Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey. I then cut it down and made these 6 cards.


Products I used are....
Stamps:  For all Things
Ink:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White
Other: Fun Fall  Framelits and Decorative Label punch

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 

                                     Please stop by tomorrow for more sample
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...