Saturday, October 11, 2014

Buckeye Invitational competition

Today, my son competes with the Westfall Marching Band at the  Buckeye Invitational,
He is a Senior this year and he takes little treat bags of candy to each competition and Football game for the other kids in his section. So I made these treats for him to give to his friends. 
I picked real red  and Smokey Slate as Our School colors and OSU school colors are Red and Gray.
I used a old Stampin up stamp set for the Saxophone as he plays the Alto Saxophone and i used the Skull and cross bones from this months my paper pumpkin as there Show is Pirates of the Caribbean
 
This is Zachary Playing his Saxophone, this is one of his Senior Pictures next to the Sign we purchased for him that hangs at the football stadium.
 
Zac in full Uniform next to the brick wall. (another Senior Picture) 
This is the last Senior Picture I will share his is in uniform except his hat next to the bell at his school.


Thank you for stopping by today come back tomorrow and see a few project life pages I have gotten done from my 2010 album.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...