Thursday, October 9, 2014

Endless Wishes-Christmas


Today I have for you my version of a card I seen on Pinterest.
I loved this card as soon as I seen it and I went to my office and had to make it.
I love the endless wishes- Christmas set. I love the different Fonts and the Snowflakes.

Products I used are....
Stamps:  Endless Wishes- Christmas
Ink:  Lost Lagoon and Smokey Slate
Paper: Lost Lagoon and Whisper White
Other: Decorative label punch and Basic Rhinestones.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 

                                              Please stop by tomorrow for more sample
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...