Monday, October 27, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 19- Oh my goodies

Another, Monday means my take on creative challenge club sketch. For my sketch I used the moon light dsp. I am in love with the blackberry bliss color.



Here is the Sketch, you to can play along just hop over to the 

Products I used are......

Stamps:  Oh my Goodies, Petite Petals
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Deco Framelits, Petite Petal Punch, balckberry bliss ribbon, Basic Rhinestones,
moonlight dsp pack


I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 
Please stop by tomorrow for more inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roberta,
    Great card. I too am in love with the Blackberry Bliss, such a rich color. Your card turned out great. Thanks so much for playing along
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...