Friday, October 24, 2014

Christmas tags- Festival of trees


I have for you today a really quick post as I am headed to my son's band competition.
For these tags I cut my paper and 3 inches x 2 inches. I then punches the top of the rag using the Angeled tag topper punch. I cut a 1 inch x 2 inch piece of trim the tree dsp and attached it at the bottom. I took scrap whisper white and stamped the tree in garden green then stamped the bulbs in cherry cobbler. I used the tree punch to punch them out then added them using Stampin dementionals. 
I used Cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon to finish the tag. I used a retired to and from stamp from last year to add my to and from.

Products I used are...
Stamps: Festival of trees
Ink: Garden green and cherry cobbler
Paper: Whisper white
Other: Angeled tag topper punch, cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon, trim a tree dsp pack, tree punch.

You can buy any of these products from shopping at my store. 
Http://robertatimmons.stampinup.net

Stop by tomorrow to see some Project life card samples I have made using the Festival of tree stamp set and matching punch. 
Reminder if you purchase the Stamp set and punch together as a bundle you can save 15%.
Any question leave me a comment or email me at momtozac@yahoo.com or call / text me at 740-601-2396

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...