Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 18- Take 3- let's celebrate

                                  Take 3 - I am in love with this sketch.
                     Today, I have a let's celebrate card for you. This was a quick and cute card I made for an upcoming card class but i just had to share with you. I love the butterflies.

Products I used are......

Stamps:  Sumthin Sumthin
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper:  Melon Mambo and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Basic Rhinestones, Apothecary accent framelits, Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Decorative dots embossing folder, All Bloom dsp.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store Stamp With Roberta Store 
Please stop by tomorrow for another Card using the Creative Challenge Club Sketch 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...