Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Creative Challenge Club Sketch 18 -Take 2- Merry Christmas

While I was working on my card for yesterday for the creative Challenge Club Sketch 18,
 I got truly inspired so I went with it and I have a card to share with you using the same sketch all week. Today's card is made using the endless wishes Christmas stamp set.
I also used my retired snowy days die to make the small snowflakes.





Products I used are......

Stamps:  Endless Wishes - Christmas
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Whisper White
Other: Bis Shot, Snowy days Die ( Retired)
Basic Rhinestones, Apothecary accent framelits


I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store Stamp With Roberta Store 
Please stop by tomorrow for another Card using the Creative Challenge Club Sketch 18.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...